IINFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE REG. UE N. 679/2016 (“GDPR”)
This Policy describes which of your personal data is collected by Ora S.r.l and C.A. Group Srl referred to in this policy with “us”), for what purposes and with which modes are treated. Below you will also find the information necessary to exercise your rights under the GDPR. In general, we collect your information when you create an account on the online store (hereinafter “Shop”), when you purchase products offered for sale in the Store, when you send us emails or Call us for assistance. We inform you that the personal data collected during these processes will be processed in order to respond to your requests, to allow you to use the services offered by the Shop through access to the areas (for example, to fulfill your orders and perform activities instrumental to this, including the necessary operations for administrative and tax obligations and, where requested by you, send informative material) and also provide better services, marketing and support for you and other customers, as set out below.
1. Who processes your data: the owners of the treatment Ora S.r.l (“the Seller”), with registered office in Italy, via Duomo n.348 — 80133 Napoli (Na), Iscr. Reg. Imp., Tax Code and VAT no. 08278161214 (hereinafter “Ora S.r.l”) and C.A. Group Srl, Zona Industriale ASI - 80035, Nola (Napoli) P.Iva 05076341212, are joint owners of the processing of your data. Pursuant to art. 26 GDPR, we inform you that Ora S.r.l is the owner of the processing of your personal data necessary to: process and manage your orders, ship the products purchased by you, provide you with the necessary after-sales assistance, manage the return procedure of products purchased, fulfill the requirements of tax legislation and, upon obtaining your consent, for marketing purposes, according to the purposes and methods set out below. Pursuant to art. 26 GDPR, we inform you that C.A. Group Srl is the owner of the processing of your personal data necessary for: the management of the Store accounts for the purposes of the transition to new operators or internalization of the services currently entrusted to Ora S.r.l, to assist Ora S.r.l in the elaboration of your position for the purposes of legal or conventional guarantees, including management of the return procedures of products, for the management and maintenance of the Store and, upon obtaining your consent, for marketing purposes.
2. What data we process - Type of data processed Your contact details and account details. We will retain the contact information you provide to us (for example, first name, last name, address, phone number, email, country of residence, phone number) when you create an account on the Store, buy a product and/or participate in our contests or promotions. Your payment and billing details. We will retain the payment and billing information you provide to us (for example, credit card number, zip code and address when you purchase a product, for the purposes of managing your purchase and shipment of products). If you request it, we may also retain your payment and billing information in order to make it easier to purchase products in the future. Information about the use of the site. Your use of our sites involves the processing of data on the browser and device you are using and your IP address (this is the number that identifies a specific device on the internet and that is needed for your device to communicate with sites). We may analyze which site you came from, what you did and did not accomplish on our site.
4. Why and for how long we process your data - Purpose and legal basis of data processing; retention period To provide you with the products and services you have purchased and to send you relevant communications to your order or your payments. For example, we will use your data to manage your order, confirm your purchase and manage ancillary services such as shipping the purchased products. Without your data we will not be able to manage and process your order. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of the contract of sale to which you are a party from the moment you accept the terms and conditions of sale of the Store. The retention period of your data is equal to the period necessary to process the order; if you have created an account within the Store, the period will be 24 months from the collection of data. To provide you with the necessary after-sales service in compliance with the applicable product warranty regulations. For example, we will use your data to assist you, to manage the return and/or repair of products purchased by you in the Store in accordance with applicable law. The legal basis of this treatment is compliance with legal obligations and the retention period is equal to that required by legislation (in particular by the Consumer Code). To manage your administrative location correctly. We process your data for accounting, administrative and tax purposes, directly related to the business activity of the co-owners and required by applicable law. The legal basis for this treatment is compliance with legal obligations and the retention period is equal to that required by legislation (in particular tax, anti-money laundering, banking and public security). To let you interact with customer service providers. We may use your email or phone number, as well as your name and/or postal address, to assist you in the event that you need help using products purchased from the Store. The legal basis for this processing is the execution of the contract of sale that you have concluded with Ora S.r.l when you have accepted the terms and conditions of sale of the Store and compliance with the obligations of law on guarantees and consumer assistance. The legal basis of this processing is the legitimate interest of Ora S.r.l to improve the quality of the services provided to its customers. In addition, Ora S.r.l may analyze any feedback provided voluntarily through surveys submitted to the customer. The legal basis for this processing is the consent of the data subject. In all of the above cases, the retention period of data is equal to the period of activity of your account. To check and improve our products and the Shop. With your consent, we analyze your usage, preference and consumption data of our products to improve our approach towards you and our customers in general, through treatments that include profiling. We do so so so that we can make better decisions about services, advertising, products and content that are based on increased awareness of how our customers use our services and to guarantee you a more personalized experience. We may also collect the identifier for advertising on your mobile device (IDFA - Identifier for Advertising - for iOS devices and AAID - Google Advertising ID - for devices Android) so we can always provide you with targeted and relevant ads based on your preferences and interests. The legal basis for this processing is your explicit consent. The retention period of your data is equal to 12 months from the collection of your data. To prevent or control illicit conduct or to protect and enforce rights. For example, we may use your data to prevent infringement of our intellectual property rights (such as counterfeiting of our trademarks and/or our partners) or theft (including cloning of the credit card and theft that we think may occur during a contest or event or during an event) or other offences as permitted by applicable law. The legal basis for such processing is the legitimate interest of the co-owners of the processing. The retention period of your data is the time reasonably necessary to enforce our rights from the moment we become aware of the offense or its potential commission. For marketing purposes. Upon granting your consent, you may be contacted by email, sms, telephone or other means with information or offers regarding events, products or services in programming.
The legal basis for this processing is your explicit consent. The retention period of your data is 12 months from the collection of your data. Other purposes permitted by law. In certain circumstances, we may process your data if there is the legitimate interest of Ora S.r.l and C.A. Group Srl in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 (f) of the GDPR. In relation to the purposes indicated above, the processing of personal data is carried out by means of manual, computer and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in a way to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the law.
5. Cookies What are cookies.
The Shop uses the following categories of cookies:
• Technical (or navigation) cookies, which contribute to the functioning of the Site, for example to allow you to navigate between pages and access the the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is the interest of the co-owners to provide efficient and well-functioning services to their customers; the retention period of these cookies start from the date of first access to the site until the end of the session or a maximum of one month.
• Functional cookies, which allow you to activate specific features of the Store and store the your preferences (such as language), in order to improve your browsing experience; the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is the interest of the co-owners to provide services efficient and well functioning to its customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date on which they are enabled to the site until they are disabled. The user can accept and disable these cookies — at his own liking — using the cookie management tool.
• Analytical cookies, which allow to acquire statistical information in the form of aggregated and anonymous, in relation to navigation modes; the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these cookies is the interest of the co-owners to provide efficient and well-functioning services to its customers; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date on which they are enabled to the site until they are disabled. You can accept and disable these cookies — at your liking — using the cookie management tool.
• Profiling cookies, which allow us to personalize advertising messages according to your interests and preferences, in order to send you only advertisements that you may consider relevant or interesting. the legal basis of the processing underlying the use of these Cookies is the consent of the interested party; the retention period of these cookies starts from the date on which they are enabled to the site until they are disabled, and in any case no more than 12 months. The user can accept and disable these cookies — at his/her own liking — using the cookie management tool.
Our Store is not intended for children under the age of 16, but is intended for an adult audience. If you are a parent or guardian and you think your child has transmitted data to us, you can contact us.
9. Security measures We take the security measures required by law. We take security measures to protect your data. The standard security measures we use depend on the type of data we process and meet the requirements of law and standards of European government agencies.
May 25, 2018